The Sky’s the Limit if You Have What it Takes
Unmanned Vehicle University is looking for the best and brightest minds to prepare the next generation of pilots that will lead the rapidly growing and expanding UAV industry. If you’re a systems engineer who holds a Master’s or PhD degree in engineering and a passionate interest in preparing today’s learners for positions of leadership, Unmanned Vehicle University wants to hear from you!
As the world’s first and only university dedicated exclusively to preparing students for a future as a UAV pilot, we are looking for qualified instructors to join our faculty as Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD instructors.
UVU course requirements vary from program to program, but the minimum criteria for teaching courses at any level are:
- A master’s or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or international equivalent in the subject you’d like to teach
- A minimum of five years work experience in the field you want to teach
- Current knowledge and experience in your related work field
Every day, UVU faculty members meet the challenge of preparing and delivering a focused curriculum that effectively prepares our students for success in the field of unmanned vehicles. If selected to join our faculty, you will enjoy a number of teaching benefits, including:
- The flexibility to teach part time without interrupting your full-time career.
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in the lives and future career choices of your students.
- The opportunity to forge meaningful relationships with your students in an online learning environment.
If you think you have what it takes to join our growing faculty team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com